Buy MicroBT Whatsminer M53S++ 320TH ASIC Miner for Bitcoin Mining in Dubai (WhatsApp +971524927769)
(UPDATED: Today) (VAT Invoice & DHL Delivery Available for GCC, Europe, Canada, and United States)
MicroBT Whatsminer M53S++ (320Th) ASIC Miner ( SHA-256 of up to 320TH/s) is one of the most successful and cost-effective Bitcoin ASIC Miner for SHA-256 algorithm mining on a power consumption of 7040W (+/-5%).
You may directly buy MicroBT Whatsminer M53S++ 320TH Miner online.
Buy / Sell Used MicroBT Whatsminer M53S++ 320TH here. You can buy online with your credit card / PayPal / BTC.
MicroBT Whatsminer M53S++ 320TH Specification
|Product Model Number||Whatsminer M53S++ (320Th)|
|Item Weight||60.63 pounds / 27.5 kg|
|Product Dimensions||3.39 x 19.16 x 26.1 inches|
86 x 482.6 x 663 mm
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||3.39 x 19.16 x 26.1 inches|
|Power Voltage||7040W / 12V (DC power)|
|PSU||380~480V, 3W+ ground, input 10kw|
|Coolant demand per machine||About 1L|
|Input Current||16 Amp|
|Water flow, L/min||10|
|Working Temperature(inlet)@Normal mode||15° C ~ 45° C|
|Working Temperature(inlet)@High performance||15° C ~ 35° C|
|Storage temperature||-40~70 °C|
|Working humidity(non-condensing), RH||5 to 85%|
|Storage humidity(non-condensing), RH||5 to 95%|
|Long-term storage humidity(non-condensing), RH||30 to 69%|
It is the recommended to use the official power supply that we provide along with the miner for safe and efficient mining performance.
- Caution: MicroBT’s product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via MicroBT’s hardware and/or software.
- MicroBT recommends MicroBT original PSU
- Caution: Wrong input voltage may probably cause miner damaged and shall not be covered by the warranty.
- Please empty the liquid in the equipment during storage and transportation.
- Caution: When the pressure is more than 400kpa, the water-cooled plate will be deformed and cause the risk of coolant leakage
- When the temperature of the coolant rises after the miner is turned on the pressure will rise.
The above liquid temperature and flow parameters are based on deionized water as the liquid medium. If the liquid medium uses antifreeze, the liquid temperature and flow parameters need to be calculated separately.
SHA-256 – Bitcoin Mining Pools
foundrydigital (Recommended) (FPPS / 0%)
Antpool (Recommended) (FPPS / 4%, PPLNS / 0%)
binance (FPPS / 2.5%)
f2pool (PPS+ / 2.5%)
viabtc (PPS+ / 4%, PPLNS / 2%, SOLO / 1%)
luxor (FPPS / 2.5%)
emcd (FPPS / 1.5%)
poolin (FPPS / 2.5%)
sbicrypto (FPPS / 1%, PPLNS / 0.5%)
ultimuspool (FPPS / 4%)
pega-pool (PPS+ / 2%)
trustpool (PPS+ / 1%)
Is Mining Bitcoin Profitable?
Yes, Bitcoin mining is still profitable. However, it’s subject to your electricity price.
MicroBT supply their customers with a 1 year warranty, however, that warranty comes with limitations. For example, the warranty won’t be valid if you overclock the miner (running it at a higher speed than it was designed to run). Also, if you use an inappropriate power supply or generate environmental damage to your miner you won’t be eligible for a warranty (e.g. lightning strike, corrosion due to the wet environment).
The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving written permission from manufacturer
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips
- Boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment
- MicroBT’s product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via hardware and/or software.
If one of the cases above happens, you shall not be able to claim the warranty. For any specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsibility of the customer.
For all repairs, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at their own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with MicroBT’s instructions.
How to increase the efficiency of ASIC Miners hashrate?
Try Liquid Cooled Crypto Mining Tank (Example: Maze MITAN Hydro H12x G1) that can increase the hash rate of MicroBT Whatsminer M53S++ 320TH miners by manage heat efficiency, resulting in more profits. This will allow you to run SHA-256 miner inside an office or even at home without disturbances. Maze MITAN mining systems can accommodate up to 12 x MicroBT Whatsminer M53S++ 320TH ASIC miners per unit.
What are the coins can you mine with MicroBT Whatsminer M53S++ 320TH SHA-256 (Algorithm)?
Acoin (ACOIN), Curecoin (CURE), Joulecoin (XJO), Unbreakable (UNB), eMark (DEM), Peercoin (PPC), BitcoinCash (BCH), Bitcoin (BTC), Terrracoin (TRC), BitcoinSV (BSV).