Buy The Wind Miner KAS K9 10.3TH ASIC Miner for Kaspa Mining in Dubai (WhatsApp +971524927769)
(UPDATED: Today) (VAT Invoice & DHL Delivery Available for GCC, Europe, Canada, and United States)
The Wind Miner KAS K9 (10.3Th) ASIC Miner (KHeavyHash of up to 10.3TH/s) is one of the most successful and cost-effective Kaspa ASIC Miner for KHeavyHash algorithm mining on a power consumption of 3300W (+/-10%).
You may directly buy The Wind Miner KAS K9 10.3TH Miner online.
Buy / Sell Used The Wind Miner KAS K9 10.3TH Miner here. You can buy online with your credit card / PayPal / BTC.
Thewindminer KAS K9 10.3TH Specification
|Product Model Number||K9 (10.3Th)|
|Item Weight||32.63 pounds / 14.8 kg|
|Product Dimensions||12.01 x 7.28 x 11.42 inches|
305 x 185 x 290 mm
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||12.01 x 7.28 x 11.42 inches|
|Input Current||20 Amp|
|AC Input Voltage||165~300V|
|Network Interface||RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M|
|Operation Altitude, m(3-1)||≤ 2000|
|Temperature / Humidity||0 to 40 °C / 10 to 90%|
It is the recommended to use the official power supply that we provide along with the miner for safe and efficient mining performance.
- Caution: The Wind Miner’s product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via The Wind Miner’s hardware and/or software.
- Thewindminer recommends Thewindminer original PSU
- Caution: Wrong input voltage may probably cause miner damaged and shall not be covered by the warranty.
KHeavyHash – Kaspa Mining Pools
kaspa-pool (Recommended) (PPLNS / 0.75%, SOLO / 0.75%)
woolypooly (PPLNS / 0.9%, SOLO / 0.9%)
humpool (PPLNS / 1%)
herominers (PROP / 0.9%, SOLO / 0.9%)
acc-pool (PPLNS / 0.8%)
f2pool (PPLNS / 1%)
2miners (PPLNS / 1%)
k1pool (SOLO / 1%)
k1pool (PPLNS / 1%)
magicpool (PPLNS / 0.1%)
Is Mining Kaspa Profitable?
Yes, Kaspa mining is still profitable. However, it’s subject to your electricity price.
The Wind Miner Warranty
Thewindminer supply their customers with a 1 year warranty, however, that warranty comes with limitations. For example, the warranty won’t be valid if you overclock the miner (running it at a higher speed than it was designed to run). Also, if you use an inappropriate power supply or generate environmental damage to your miner you won’t be eligible for a warranty (e.g. lightning strike, corrosion due to the wet environment).
The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving written permission from manufacturer
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips
- Boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment
- Thewindminer product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via hardware and/or software.
If one of the cases above happens, you shall not be able to claim the warranty. For any specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsibility of the customer.
For all repairs, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at their own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Thewindminer’s instructions.
What are the coins can you mine with The Wind Miner KAS K9 10.3TH Miner KHeavyHash (Algorithm)?